2022 Winnebago Ekko 22A
The Winnebago EKKO combines the efficiency of a camper van, the added capacity of a Class C coach, and the enhanced capability of AWD to create not just a new model, but an entirely new type of RV. Blending the off road rugged nomadic nature of van life with the storage and livability of traditional touring class motor homes, the all new, all season Winnebago EKKO provides unmatched off grid and all season capabilities. Its all wheel drive capability goes where other motorhomes can’t, yet with its van size, is easy to drive and easy to park.
The EKKO foundation begins with the fuel efficient, safety enhanced Ford Transit chassis:
- 3.5L direct fuel injection, dual turbocharged Ford EcoBoost V6, 400 lb ft of torque or power, 310 hp of acceleration
- 10 speed automatic Selectshift transmission with overdrive and grade braking
- On demand AWD engages when the EKKO detects slippage and sends torque or power the wheels that need them, and doesn’t when it’s not needed to improve fuel economy. Selectable modes are available for muddy, rutted or slippery surfaces with the capability of sending 100% torque to a needed axle
- Second under the hood alternator to recharge lithium in under 2 hours
- Radio and rearview monitor system 8.95 inch colored multi function touchscreen with SYNC3, navigation, AM FM stereo with HD radio and SiriusXM capability, Bluetooth, dual USB ports and integrated rear camera display
- 1,500 lb occupant and cargo carrying capacity
- Fuel capacity, 31 gallons
- Lithium battery, 315 amp hour
- Rear twin beds, 32×76 in that convert to a queen 60×80 in bed
- Pop top studio loft, 52×79 in
- Ultra low quiet CumminsOnan 2,800i generator
- Solar panels, 455 watts, 2 170s and 1 115 watt panel
- 2,000 watt pure sine wave inverter, which powers the AC, microwave and all outlets
- All season functionality, with four season insulation, thicker wall panels and all freshwater systems inside the coach
- Includes the following safety enhancements:
- Blind spot alert
- Lane keep assist with alert or assist mode, combined with driver fatigue alerts
- Adaptive cruise control and forward collision warning
- AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control
- Automatic rain sensing wipers
- Side wind stabilization
- Auto high beam headlights
- Dual front and Safety Canopy side curtain airbags
Fresh 50 gallons
Grey 51 gallons
Black 5 gallons (Cassette)
Fuel 31 gallons
Propane 10 gallons
315 Amp hour lithium battery
Generator – Gas
Model: Ekko 22A
Length: 23 feet
$50 Pet fee
We have you covered! Kellville Vans maintains liability insurance coverage on all our rental vehicles for bodily injury and property damage liability claims brought by a third party (other than a passenger) against the renter (and any other driver listed in the rental contract) and/or the company as a result of the operation or use of their rental vehicles. The policy protects the company and the renter for statutory limits applicable in the jurisdiction where rented. This basic public liability coverage is included in all rental rates. All coverage and waivers are subject to the express terms of the rental contract.
Use your personal auto policy. Most personal automobile policies provide coverage for RV Rentals. Personal auto insurance often will provide the best coverage with the limits you are comfortable with and provide a low deductible. Check with your agent to find out if your personal policy provides coverage. See a list of insurance providers that commonly cover RV rentals.
3rd party Supplemental Liability Insurance. Renters can purchase additional 3rd party liability, Supplemental Liability Insurance for an additional $14.95 a day. SLI may provide excess coverage for the difference between the underlying insurance and $1,000,000. The $1,000,000 limit includes a $50,000 property damage limit for 3rd party property damage. SLI policy limits are in excess of any/all valid and collectible underlying insurance. You can view more information about the SLI provided by MBA Insurance HERE.
100 miles included per day
$0.35/per mile of additional mileage
Unlimited generator use with this rental!
We try to be flexible:
- Reservation deposit is refundable if canceled more than five days prior to booking start date
- If you have paid in full and the booking is canceled more than five days prior to booking start date, a full refund is issued.
- If canceled less than five days prior to booking start date, a partial refund of 75 percent of the full rental amount is issued.